This apple oatmeal snack bars is a quick and easy option for those who can’t cook (raise my hand) that need a fructose (sugar) fix but want it to healthy and loaded with protein.
Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars:
Makes 4 Servings
• ¾ cup oatmeal
• ¼ cup oat bran
• 6 egg whites
• 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
• ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
• Pinch of stevia
• Pinch of cinnamon
• 2 apples, diced
• Drop of vanilla extracts
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients (except for the apples). Blend until the mix gets thick and pour in a big bowl.
2. Add the apples to the mix and stir (with a spoon or a spatula)
3. Pour the mix in a baking dish, and cook at 350oF until cooked (about 30 minutes). Cut in 4 equal bars.
• Calories: 161
• Protein: 17g
• Carbohydrates: 21g
• Fat: 1g
Cut up into squares and enjoy your apple oatmeal snack bars!
Be Fit, Stay Strong!
Marc David – CPT
1 Reply to “How to Make Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars”
Sounds amazingly easy… and I certainly can not cook. I’m going to have to try these out!