This is easy pumpkin pie recipe by NoBull Author, Mike Boyle
Say hello to the easy pumpkin pie recipe. Another wonderful addition to the cooking recipes. With a few cooking tips and a few ingredients like eggs, ground nutmeg and some ground cinnamon, you’ll be on your way to making this delicious pumpkin pie protein cake that cooks in just under 3 minutes in most microwaves.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 – omega 3 whole egg
- 1/2 cup or 60g raw pumpkin
- 1/4 – 1/2 water
- 1/2 cup oats (Bob’s Red Mill or grind your own into flour)
- 2 scoops vanilla whey
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
15 grams of pecans or walnuts
You can always add real milk or condensed milk to this. Feel free to add salt if necessary. Always remember to change the nutritionals if you add extra ingredients. This is a foundational recipe that tastes great as is but can be modified to suit your needs.
1. In a medium sized bowl break egg and whisk. Add in 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin and 1/4 cup of water. Mix together.
2. Add the oat flour and 2 scoops of whey protein and mix together well. If mixture seems to thick feel free to add more water, a little bit at a time.
3. Add in the cinnamon and nutmeg and give it another quick mix.
4. Cook in microwave on high for 2:45-3:00 minutes. Cooking time will depend on your microwave, it usually takes about 2:45 minutes in mine.
5. Add the mixture to a microwave safe container.
6. I usually throw the cake in the freeze for about 15-20 minutes just to cool down a bit.
7. Eat and enjoy
Nutritional Facts:(per cake)
- Calories: 444
- Protein: 56g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fat: 10g